- 2 pounds bone in legs and thighs
- ½ bottle dry white wine
- 4 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 2 ounces chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1-2 tablespoons capers
- 2 sprigs chopped fresh rosemary
- Seas salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Place legs and thighs in a casserole dish
- Place all other ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together
- pour mixture from the bowl over the chicken
- cover with tin foil and place in the fridge for 8 hours- *You can do this in the morning, before you go to work.
- preheat oven to 425 and place the casserole dish, with foil in the oven.
- bake for 50 minutes.
- remove foil and increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees for 20 more minutes.
*serve the chicken with rice and a delicious sautéed green vegetable.
*a dry red wine from Abruzzo would be perfect with this!!!