- 6 each gala apples (peeled and cored)
- 1 cup roasted walnuts
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp.ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup Manischewitz Blackberry Wine
- Place peeled gala apples and roasted walnuts into your Cuisinart and chops until they are about 1/4 -1/8” pieces.
- Place chopped apples and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Add ground spices and wine and mix.
I would make it the day you are planning on serving and just a few hours before to keep the apples crisp.
The best way to eat this is with Homemade Matzo!