Feeds: 10 people as a side dish
- 8 oz peeled whole garlic cloves
- 2 diced Vidalia Onions
- 1 tsp Tartu Brodo Truffle Stock past from tentazioni or other reputable company
- 64 oz Chicken Broth
- 5 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic and onions until golden brown and tender
- Add chicken Broth to the mixture and add the truffle paste
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5-7 minutes
- Whisk the polenta grains into the broth and make sure there are no dry clumpy pieces of the cornmeal floating around
- Season with S and P and whisk in the Olive oil.
- This recipe should not take more than 1 hour to prepare.
- Serve as a side dish with some yummy roasted chicken.
*Note- if you are a vegetarian or vegan- sub vegetable broth for the chicken broth and you are good to go!